All fees (except mess fees) can be paid through cash/local or multi-city cheque/demand draft/RTGS/NEFT bank transfer.
Application fee: Rs.1,000 (to be paid along with submission of application form)
COURSE FEES: Rs.3.5 lakhs for two years (Rs.1.75 lakhs per year)
Break-up of course fees:
- Non-refundable admission fee: Rs.50,000 (payable after selection, to confirm admission)
After payment of non-refundable admission fee, receipt and documents for bank loan will be sent to the students.
- I year course fees: Rs.1,20,000 (payable before commencement of classes)
- Enrolment and examination fees: Rs.5,000 (payable before commencement of classes)
- II year course fees: Rs.1,75,000 (payable by June 1, the following year)
No other fees are required to be paid to college apart from these amounts. Students may obtain receipts for all fees paid. Part payment of fees will not be permitted.
ADD-ON CERTIFICATE COURSE FEES:
Students have the option of selecting one or two add-on certificate courses during the course of their study. The fees for these courses will have to be paid separately. The fees for each certificate course will be Rs.15,000.
Only for girl students opting for accommodation facility on college premises): Rs.48,000 payable along with the first year fees. Hostel accommodation on campus is available only for the first year.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION / REFUND POLICY: If a student is found academically ineligible at the time of enrollment, the student’s admission will be cancelled and will be entitled to a 100% course fee refund (except application fee).
If a student is dismissed or suspended for academic and non-academic reasons mid-way through the course, on the basis of discipline or below-par performance, the student will not be entitled to any refund of fees paid.
If a student discontinues the course on his/her own accord, due to any reason during the first year, there will be no refund of fees.
If a selected student does not report to college after paying the admission fees of Rs.50,000, the student is not entitled to a refund of the admission fees.
MESS FEES: Monthly mess fees of Rs.2,500 will have to be paid compulsorily by all hostel inmates to Mr Goutham Biswas of Aakash Catering Services by the 5th of every month towards lunch and dinner. There will be no mess charges during the winter and summer internship period. Breakfast will not be served in the canteen.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ISSUED BY COLLEGE FOR EDUCATION LOAN:
- College brochure
- Admission fees paid receipt
- Admission confirmation letter
- Fees structure of college
- College affiliation letter to university with permission to run current courses
- Self-statement affidavits regarding various statutory compliances by college
- Recognition of affiliating university by UGC
- Proof of listing of college in university’s website
- Proof of university’s accreditation by Association of Indian Universities
- Relevant extracts from university files/web site and brochure
- List of banks’ loan sanction letters of previous years
- Relevant documents about government and RBI guidelines regarding educational loans (from point of view of information and guidance only; not a statutory requirement)
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REQUEST FOR REFUND OF FEES WILL BE ENTERTAINED ONCE A CANDIDATE IS ADMITTED AND THE SEAT ALLOTTED TO HIM OR HER STANDS FILLED. PLEASE NOTE THAT FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED EVEN IF THE CANDIDATE DOES NOT JOIN THE INSTITUTION.