WHO CAN APPLY?
• Any graduate with a university degree recognized in India
• Final year students awaiting results
• Graduates with work experience
• We do not admit foreign students.
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Application form should be submitted online and application fee should be paid through the online payment gateway.
Only one application form should be submitted irrespective of the course chosen. Multiple forms need not be submitted.
A recent (and decent) passport-size photograph should be attached as a JPEG file along with the application form.
On submission, an application number will be generated online which can be used for all future references, till an enrolment number is assigned after admission.
All correspondence with the applicants will be on email and SMS/WhatsApp. Students may call the admissions office for doubts/queries on 87922-63600 between 10 am and 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants need not attach copies of mark sheets or certificates along with the application form. Copies of documents have to be submitted only after admission at the time of payment of first instalment of fees.
• Once the online application is submitted the ‘exam questions’ will be sent on email, on a date preferred by the student.
• The entrance exam format is on par with global universities.
• There will be no Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
• Students have to write five essays of self expression.
• All five essays must be answered within 24 hours.
• The student can refer to any source, discuss with experts and teachers, but not copy-paste.
• Essays should be saved in PDF format, and sent on email to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the student’s registered email id, with name and application number in the subject line.
• Each essay should not exceed 2 pages.
• Essays will be evaluated based on knowledge, expression and language.
• References and sources of information should be mentioned at the end of each essay, if applicable.
INTERVIEW AND SELECTION
After submission of essays, an online video interview will be scheduled at a time and date of the student’s choice. Selected candidates will be informed on email within a week of their online video interview.
PAYMENT OF FEES
The schedule of payment of fees will be notified in the student’s selection letter.
Students have to report to college on Saturday, July 4, 2020 to complete admission formalities.
The academic year will commence on Monday, July 6, 2020.