Commits follows a transparent admission policy based on the guidelines laid down by the Supreme Court of India and various statutory bodies governing the educational sector in India.
Admissions can be cancelled and students entitled to a refund as per Commits Refund Policy given here.
- Withdrawal of admission before commencement of course: Amount of fees paid after deduction of 25% towards administrative and cancellation charges
- Withdrawal of admission after commencement of course on grounds of academic ineligibility: Amount of fees paid after deduction of 25% towards administrative and cancellation charges, and pro-rata deduction based on the time the student has spent in college
- If a student is dismissed or suspended for academic and non-academic reasons mid-way through the course, on the basis of discipline or below-par performance: No refund
- Application fees: No refund
- No negotiations will be entertained on the refund policy
- Processing of refunds will take up to 30 working days after submission of written request along with copies of fees paid receipts and supporting evidence of academic ineligibility, etc.