Taking an education loan is not mandatory. However all banks sanction education loans to students admitted in Commits subject to student/parents/guarantors fulfilling banks’ criteria.
Please note college will provide documents ONLY after payment of first instalment of fees.
Documents issued by college:
- College brochure
- First instalment fees paid receipt
- Admission confirmation letter
- Non-academic structure of expenses
- College affiliation letter to university with permission to run current courses (for degree course)
- Self-statement affidavits regarding various statutory compliances by college
- Recognition of affiliating university by UGC (for degree course)
- Proof of listing of college in university’s website (for degree course)
- Proof of university’s accreditation by Association of Indian Universities (for degree course)
- Relevant extracts from university files/web site and brochure (for degree course)
- List of banks’ loan sanction letters of previous years
Relevant documents about government and RBI guidelines regarding educational loans (from point of view of information and guidance only; not a statutory requirement.)